Unboxing the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3

 It is always exciting when you get a package delivered and you know it is your new phone. Well in my case it was my new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, a new Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 and a set of Samsung Buds live. You should check out this video, which shows all 3. But you are all here for the unboxing of the Galaxy Watch 3. Samsung did not release the watch 2 following the original galaxy watch so there was great anticipation for this one. I went with mystic black instead of mystic bronze for the simple reason that Samsung chose to only do a smaller version of the mystic bronze at 41mm. I wanted the biggest screen size which was only available in Mystic Black. So I now have a phone and buds live in mystic bronze, while my watch is mystic black. I hope this helps you decide when you think of screen size.


The other problem I faced is that I paid more for the 4G version but O2, who I am with for my phone contract, do not do sim plans for galaxy watch 3s. That is frustrating. I may have to go with EE on a separate plan but for now, I am only using the watch on Bluetooth. I will be doing a full review but here is an unboxing video making a small comparison with the Galaxy watch active 2

Click here and enjoy


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Frustration with O2 and lack of understanding of support for the 4G version of Samsung's Galaxy Watch 3

Galaxy s2 battery drain after ics update (Poor battery life)