Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Camera Photo Samples


The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra was released last month. Most people have a social media account and mobile phone videos and photos form the bulk of the activity to these platforms.

I always like to know that if I am paying top dollar for a smartphone then it must stand up to the test. I do the reviews on my YouTube channel but here I like to share samples so you can all view at your leasure. Hope you find these interesting.







Wide angle (0.5)

 

No zoom


 

2x zoom

 




10x zoom
20x zoom


50x zoom


         No zoom


        10x zoom


      20x zoom



    50x zoom
 







108mp

 






















108mp


108mp

All images were taken during the day and on auto mode.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Frustration with O2 and lack of understanding of support for the 4G version of Samsung's Galaxy Watch 3

Galaxy s2 battery drain after ics update (Poor battery life)