How to use Flash on Android

I have been looking for the best way to use a browser that supports flash on android for a long time. I've always used the stock browser and chrome. I tried Puffin as well which is the best browser in a range of benchmarks (look for a post comparing android browsers on my blog) but it is only the best for american users. Keeps telling me that I can't watch BBC iPlayer programmes, for example, because Puffin's servers are in America.

Then came the Dolphin browser. The bonus is that it's visibly fast. I thought I was connected to a 4g network. See how this browser can let you use Flash even if you are on jelly bean.

http://www.androidpit.com/how-to-install-flash-player-on-android-4-4-kitkat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Frustration with O2 and lack of understanding of support for the 4G version of Samsung's Galaxy Watch 3

Galaxy s2 battery drain after ics update (Poor battery life)