Tuesday, 28 February 2012
Sunday, 26 February 2012
Saturday, 25 February 2012
Tuesday, 7 February 2012
Monday, 6 February 2012
Wednesday, 1 February 2012
So I finally got the 10.1 tablet thanks to the Mrs. The question was whether to get the more expensive 3g one or the cheaper wifi one. Being a proud owner of the samsung galaxy s2 phone, I knew that I could always tether my 3g which would make it a wifi hotspot. Also knowing that I could make calls and texts from the phone meant that the wifi tablet would be enough for me. I also no longer own a desktop PC. All my photos, files and music are now on the tablet. Remember, you can store some of your stuff on the google cloud and use various apps to access them
- ► 2014 (10)
- ► 2013 (17)
- Chrome for Android Beta now available in 20 new co...
- Facebook admits to reading users' sms/text message...
- Pinterest, the new fast growing social network wit...
- How to use Allshare
- Official Google Mobile Blog: Introducing Chrome fo...
- How to use the wifi direct feature on the samsung ...
- Tip on buying a Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- ▼ February (7)