One reason to be unhappy about the samsung galaxy S3

The galaxy s3 is a great phone and there is no better phone out there at the moment. In fact, the best combination of 2 great names (Samsung and Google) means that i can't wait to get my handa on the galaxy s4. I am hoping though that they fix one problem which is the battery life. i currently can not go a full day of normal use on one charge. I'm having to use my phone on power saving mode which is not ideal as i can't explore all the features the phone offers. It looks like my smart phone would have to be an ordinary one until this is sorted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Frustration with O2 and lack of understanding of support for the 4G version of Samsung's Galaxy Watch 3

Galaxy s2 battery drain after ics update (Poor battery life)